Friday, February 19, 2016

My mom says everything I like will be in heaven. Will there be a McDonalds in heaven? -Tina

Tina 
How wonderful that you  have a question about heaven!  

And what deep thinking about food!  In heaven, people won't have to work, so I doubt there will be a McDonalds there. Who would make the food?

Will there be McDonalds' food available just because we want it?  Like without someone having to make it?  I don't know that either.  

What I do know is that we will be able to eat in heaven.  Jesus tells us that in the book of Revelation.  He says says that to the ones who win the prize of heaven he will "give the right to eat from the tree of life that is in the garden of God."  Rev 2:7b.  That fruit could be french fries and Big Macs, if God wills it!

However, I actually think God, who gives us the best of everything, will provide us with something even better than that!  Whatever He gives us will be better than anything we enjoy now and better than we can even imagine.  That's something I know for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment