Thursday, January 29, 2015

What is another good site to find answers to Catholic/faith questions? - Missy


Missy
I love that you asked for "another good site" for answers!! That means that you like some of the things here.  Yay!!  (Make sure you tell your friends about this site!!)
Depending on the type of question I have determines where I go for research to answers for my questions.  I often go to the Catechism of the Catholic Church (USCCB site).  I think I go there more than anywhere.  However, we do have a link page on this blog site.  I use any number of the links for information regarding the faith.  As you continue to ask questions and look for answers, you will find the places that touch your intellect in the way you need/want.  My suggestion is to use those links and build from there.   Many of those links came from the Our Sunday Visitor Catholic Newspaper.  When I read something and it recommends a site, I check it out and go from there.  Do the same and pretty soon I'll be asking you for answers instead of the other way around!!
 
Thanks, Missy.
 
I am honored that you are using this site for your research.  Thanks. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment